Discourse
Let them perish, Prince! and fight! He who shall say,
"Lo! I have slain a man!" He who shall think, "Lo! I am slain!" those both Know naught!
Life cannot slay. Life is not slain! Never the spirit was born; the spirit shall cease to
be never; Never was time it was not; End and Beginning are dreams! Birthless and
deathless and changeless remaineth the spirit for ever; Death hath not touched it at
all, dead though the house of it seems!
-Supreme being- Bhagwad Gita
"Lo! I have slain a man!" He who shall think, "Lo! I am slain!" those both Know naught!
Life cannot slay. Life is not slain! Never the spirit was born; the spirit shall cease to
be never; Never was time it was not; End and Beginning are dreams! Birthless and
deathless and changeless remaineth the spirit for ever; Death hath not touched it at
all, dead though the house of it seems!
-Supreme being- Bhagwad Gita

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home