Praxis of Emotion
As the ships of the night cradle me to sleep, as the night sky engulfs me in its womb, as the stars give me direction, and sweet fear feeds on my soul along with gladness and joy, I ask you in the words of the Gods..............
"Where were you, when i was burned and broken?While the days slipped by, from my window watching
And where were you when i was hurt and i was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do, surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's wordsdying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun
Lasted for and lost in timewhile the seeds of life and the seeds of change are planted
Outside the rain, fell dark and slowWhile I pondered on this dangerous but irresistable past time
I took a heavenly life throughout silenceI knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life
I took a heavenly life throughout silenceI knew the waiting had begun
Headed straight into the shining sun."
- Pink Floyd
No beauty has espoused my soul in its completeness as the thought of the light on your face and the sound of your laughter in my ears. It reverberates in all its glory through the manifestation that is you. It must be love, my mind says, for it tingles my senses in ways I have never before experienced and brings me a warmth that I have never before swum in.
"Where were you, when i was burned and broken?While the days slipped by, from my window watching
And where were you when i was hurt and i was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do, surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's wordsdying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun
Lasted for and lost in timewhile the seeds of life and the seeds of change are planted
Outside the rain, fell dark and slowWhile I pondered on this dangerous but irresistable past time
I took a heavenly life throughout silenceI knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life
I took a heavenly life throughout silenceI knew the waiting had begun
Headed straight into the shining sun."
- Pink Floyd
No beauty has espoused my soul in its completeness as the thought of the light on your face and the sound of your laughter in my ears. It reverberates in all its glory through the manifestation that is you. It must be love, my mind says, for it tingles my senses in ways I have never before experienced and brings me a warmth that I have never before swum in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home